- 24/7 Crisis Hotline Churchill (775) 427-1500
- 24/7 Crisis Hotline Lyon (775) 344-8238
- Emergency Transportation
- Emergency Shelter
- Emergency Food and Clothing
- Shelter Program
- Support Groups and Peer Counseling
- Safety Planning
- Referrals to
- Legal Assistance
- Counseling Services
- Churchill County Social Services
- Lyon County Human Services
Advocates are available for all types of Community Education and Outreach
Training and workshops – on such topics as “The Cycle of Violence,” “Domestic Violence,” “Sexual Assault,” “Healthy Relationships,” and “Teen Dating Violence.”
School Presentations – Various specialized training for Elementary School age, Middle School age and High School age students. “In Her Shoes,” “Aspire,” and several others.
Speaking Engagements – for local businesses, churches and service groups.
Partnerships – Work in concert with other local community service groups to enhance services for your clients.